IMT Lille Douai offers a comprehensive range of courses for different audiences:
General Engineering Degree
IMT Lille Douai’s General Engineering Degree will be open to full-time or work-study students from the 2018/2019 school year. Full-time student admissions will be selective for those having completed a science Baccalaureate (Bac S), a graduate school preparatory class (CPGE), DUT, or admission on individual merit to year 3.
The IMT Lille Douai Engineering syllabus gives students an active role to build their future, with module-based programmes and individual support for each student.
Each student selects a combination of units worth a certain number of credit units to eventually acquire the technical skills related to IMT’s 4 key subject areas and cross-cutting skills, such as management, communication and economics, etc.
4 specialised engineering degrees open to apprenticeships:
- Telecommunications and Computing
- Industrial engineering (in partnership with InGHenia)
- Plastics Processing and Composite Materials (in partnership with ISPA)
- Civil Engineering and Rail Systems (in partnership with InGHenia)
5 specialised Master’s degrees accredited by the French Institute of Graduate Schools (CGE):
- Master’s degree specialising in Positive-Energy Construction
- Master’s degree specialising in Cybersecurity Engineering
- Master’s degree specialising in Occupational and Technological Risk Management
- Master’s degree specialising in Concrete Industry Products and Procedures
- Master’s degree specialising in Metrology and Measurement Systems
IMT Lille Douai is accredited to award Doctoral degrees in two regional Doctoral Schools: Science for Engineers (SPI) and Materials, Radiation and Environmental Sciences (SMRE)