The engineering degree syllabus is organised to allow students plenty of scope to tailor their study programmes. This personalised approach also includes double-degrees, or student mobility.
Our students can also obtain double-degrees by extending their study programmes by one or two semesters.
In addition to IMT Lille Douai’s 30 double-degree options worldwide, student engineers can take 7 specific double-degree programmes:
- Audencia Graduate School degree programme: 18 month programme at Audencia Nantes
- Master’s degree in Luxury Industry Management: 18 month programme programme at the University of Marne-la-Vallée
- Architectural Engineering degree: 18 month programme at the University of Mons
- Postgraduate « Diplôme d’Etudes Supérieures » degree in Management: 18 month programme at Télécom Ecole de Management (TEM)
- Specialised Engineering degree with the IFP School: additional year at the IFP School in Rueil Malmaison
- Master’s degree in Political Sciences, Lille: 1 additional year at Sciences Po Lille to validate the Master’s degree programme
- Sciences Po Paris: simplified application process to enrol in the Master’s degree programme
Partner institutions to develop your skills
There are many adaptable options to complete part of the syllabus away from the school, abroad or with a partner institution. Every year, the school establishes new partnerships to extend student mobility options.
As an alternative to double-degrees, students can go on a university exchange for a semester, or one school year, with IMT Lille Douai partner schools, in France and abroad:
- The Ecole Supérieure de Travaux Publics, in Paris
- The National Institute for Nuclear Science and Technology, at Gif-sur-Yvette (to obtain a certificate of specialisation)
- 10 other IMT schools: in addition to options offered by IMT Lille Douai, mobility agreements with IMT open up more than 70 possibilities for IMT Lille Douai students
- 70 international partner institutions