Training course in Information Security: 20 risks and counter-measures
Anyone wanting to protect sensitive information
6 course hours over approximately one month
€490 excl. VAT
- Understand the importance of information security at work and at home
- Assess threats and risks
- Contribute to a secure environment
- Minimise everyday risks
This practical, hands-on, training course covers 20 risks related to weaknesses in the security of your information and related counter-measures.
A security advisor illustrates potential threats by presenting a concrete example for each of the 20 risks, together with their analysis and counter-measures to help protect yourself.
Personal connected devices in the workplace, passwords, arranging your office space, online purchasing, travelling abroad, cloud computing, social networks, identity theft, teleworking, lack of privacy, physical information protection measures, viruses and trojan malware, corporate visits, equipment failures, electronic mail, phishing, rumours, fake recruitment, dismissals, smartphones.
- This course is available exclusively online, with no need to travel to the school
- Self-assessment procedure prior to starting the course
- 15 minutes of tutored self-study per day, at a time of your choosing
- Personalised tutoring and web seminars presented by our security specialist
- Your commitment to implement counter-measures tailored to your activities
03 20 33 55 83