A second-year Master’s degree in Infrastructure and Internet Technology and Robustness (TIIR) by the University of Lille, in partnership with IMT Lille Douai.
Software and Infrastructure Service Platform Architects
, Distributed Computing Solutions Architects
, Network and Systems Solutions Consultants
A first-year postgraduate degree in computing (validation of professional experience possible)
Admissions subject to selection tests
Approximately 10-months, or 600 course hours.
€11,000 excl. VAT (includes university registration fee)
27 August 2018
French postgraduate Master’s degree (Level 1), awarded by the University of Lille
Degree title: Master’s degree in Computing, Specialising in Infrastructure and Internet Technology and Robustness (TIIR)
To train experts in network and systems infrastructure and systems, who are reactive, can work independently and are able to manage the increasing complexity of physical and software infrastructure that forms the basis of internet and network applications.
- Network architecture and technology
- Distributed technology
- Technological innovation in systems
- Network and system security
- Unix and distributed systems
- Corporate communication and culture
- Final project, internship, dissertation
- 6 weeks in-class learning
- e-Learning modules accessible throughout the course
- 4-weeks in the workplace
A total of 650 course hours over approximately 10-months
03 20 33 55 83