Professional undergraduate degree in Networks and Telecommunications: Full IP Architecture, from the University of Lille, in partnership with IMT Lille Douai
Specialist Service Platforms Technicians
, Supervisory, Operations Technicians and Network Administrators, etc.
Two-year higher education diplomas in networks and telecommunications (validation of professional experience possible)
Admissions based on selection tests
A total of 660 course hours, over approximately 9 months
€9,455 excl. VAT (university registration fee included)
French undergraduate degree (Level 2) awarded by the University of Lille
Degree title: Professional degree in Networks and Telecommunications, Specialising in Full IP Architecture
- To ensure the management of good quality end-to-end services
- Understand malfunctions related to IP network complexity
- Make the right assessment for efficient, corrective action
- Database management systems
- Service architecture
- Project management
- Network operations
- IP telecom services
This blended learning course dovetails with your job:
- 7 weeks in-class learning.
- e-Learning modules accessible throughout the course.
- 6-weeks work experience
A total of 660 course hours over approximately 9 months.
03 20 33 55 83