The IMT Lille Douai research centre is extremely active on the international scene and is developing exchanges with a large number of international laboratories and researchers.
Residencies and exchanges
The IMT Lille Douai research departments regularly host international researchers and are developing their teams’ participation in international laboratories.
The Institution maintains special relationships with several international research centres:
- Federal University of Espirito Santo (Brazil), Montreal School of Higher Technology (Canada), Lebanese International University, Beirut (Lebanon) in Industrial Energy Systems.
- Sherbrooke (Canada), TU Delft (the Netherlands), U. Hohai (China) in Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Polytechnic of Catalonia in Barcelona (Spain), U. Maastricht and Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica (the Netherlands), the Francophone Institute for Computer Science (Vietnam), Massachusetts Institute Of Technology and John Hopkins University (USA) in Computer Science and Control.
- Liège (Belgium), Academy of Sciences (Hungary), NILU (Norway), U. Iasi (Romania), ERLAP (Ispra) and IRCCS (Padua) (Italy), Western Michigan U. (USA), Military Polytechnic School, Algiers (Morocco), University of Batna (Algeria), National Academy of Sciences (Ukraine), Auckland University (New Zealand), Indiana University (India), University of Warsaw (Poland) in Atmospheric Sciences and Environmental Engineering.
- RWTH Aachen (Germany), University of Mons-Hainaut and University of Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), University of Sao Paulo (Brazil), Tsinghua University (China), University of Zaragoza (Spain), Imperial College London (Great Britain), Budapest University (Hungary), Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (India), Kyoto Institute of Technology (Japan), University of Auckland (New Zealand), University of Timisoara (Romania), Higher Institute of Food Industries of Tunis (Tunisia), Higher Institute of Communication and Transport, Hanoi (Vietnam), University of Delaware (USA) in Polymer and Composite Technology & Mechanical Engineering.
Researcher exchanges, joint research activities and the hosting of postgraduate and master’s students are organised under these partnerships.
Research programmes and international conferences
IMT Lille Douai is involved in a large number of international research programmes.
The School also organises several conferences open to international researchers.