The IMT Lille Douai campus has catering facilities :
On Douai Campus
IMT Lille Douai students can use the school restaurant in the Lavoisier hall of residence. It is a self-service restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner 5 days a week (self-service is closed on the weekends). Kitchens are available for the students who stay at the « Maison des Eleves » on the weekend.
On the menu is fresh, local produce cooked on-site
Students can also organise occasional events (Chinese New Year, cookery competitions, etc.) in the restaurant.
160€/month (full board 5 days a week)
On the Lille Campus
IMT Lille Douai students can use the university restaurants on the University of Lille campus.
- Various types of catering: traditional (ready-made meals), pasta bar and sandwich bar,
- Open midday, evenings and weekends (according to each restaurant’s arrangements),
- Entry upon presentation of student card and a single charge of €3.20
- On the Lille 1 campus: U.R. Le Sully and Le Cabaret Sully, U.R. Le Pariselle, U.R Le Barois and U.R. Le Recueil.
- On Villeneuve d’Ascq: U.R. Flers, Florès Café, Brasserie Culturelle ‘Les 3 Lacs’
- On Lille: U.R. Debierre, U.R. Châtillon, U.R. Cambrai, U.R. Châtelet and U.R. MAJT