Sport is compulsory for all IMT Lille Douai engineering students and is run by the Sports Bureau.
The timetable includes one half-day per week for sport.
A busy and varied sports programme
The Sports Bureau participates extensively in regional, national and international meetings:
- every year it organises the Eurotandem (over 3,500 km on a tandem to promote giving blood)
- it takes part in the Course Croisière EDHEC
- it organises crews for the 4L Trophy
The Sports Bureau also organises its own meetings and challenges.
It also helps to organise special events:
- Derby-Nord: Omnisport tournament for the graduate schools in the Nord – Pas-de-Calais region
- The Cartel des Mines: Annual event bringing together almost 800 sportsmen and women from the various European Mines Schools (France, Germany, Spain, Italy).
- The Inter-Télécom: Sports competition bringing together almost 300 participants from several IMT schools
In 2018, the Cartel IMT is taking place at IMT Lille Douai!
In 2018, it’s IMT Lille Douai’s turn to welcome the 800 sportsmen and women participating in the Cartel IMT for a week of inter-institution tournaments and parties.
More than 25 individual and team sports on offer
Students can take advantage of a large number of top quality sports facilities here. There are plenty of individual and team sports on offer for engineering students: