At IMT Lille Douai we do everything we can to welcome engineering students in the best way possible. On both campuses, more than 1,000 accommodation units are made available to you. A free security bond service is even available via the Visale scheme.
At the heart of the Douai campus is the Maison des Élèves (MDE) [Student Union]. It is the central hub of most student activities. It offers everything you need to work, eat, relax, organise group activities … but also sleep, since it offers 682 single rooms, in three halls of residence.
- Condorcet hall of residence: rooms equipped with a bed, a mattress, a desk with chair, a sink area, individual shower and toilet, shelf and storage cupboard (€312/month with the possibility of Social Housing Allowance – ALS).
- Lavoisier hall of residence: rooms equipped with a bed, a mattress, a desk with chair and high chair, a sink area with shared shower and shared toilets on the landing (€295/month with possibility of Social Housing Allowance – ALS).
- Descartes hall of residence: rooms equipped with a bed, a mattress, a desk with chair, a sink area, individual shower and toilet, shelf and storage cupboard (€312/month with the possibility of Social Housing Allowance – ALS).
For your comfort, the MDE also provides:
- an underground car park with 150 spaces at the Lavoisier residence and 115 spaces at the Descartes residence. You can rent a parking space for 22 euros/month including tax. The spaces reserved and equipped for bicycles/motorcycles are free;
- a self-service laundrette (€2.5 washing, €1 drying);
- spaces for clubs and associations for female students;
- a student bar;
- a self-service photocopier network.
On the Lille campus, our students have the opportunity to stay in theREEFLEX halls of residence. A wing of 170 furnished apartments has been provided specially for you. A large section has been reserved for students recruited on the post-baccalaureate entrance exam and for others depending on availability. Two types of accommodation: 18 m2 at €396 and 23 m2 at €454. You will find:
- A kitchenette equipped with a sink, two hotplates, a fridge and storage space;
- A shower room;
- A range of storage and fitted furniture;
- WiFi access on the EDUSPOT and Université de Lille university networks.
Tel.: +33(0)3 59 31 29 80
Since 2018, the Visale Housing Action scheme has replaced the Crous-Lokaviz Student Security bond assistance. It is a free security bond service that guarantees rental income to landlords in the event of non-payment. It replaces the guarantor when the rental contract is set up and the lease is signed. Apply via the Visale scheme website.