Go. For a few months or a year. In Europe or the rest of the world. It’s all about opening up to the world, understanding it better and taking your first steps in your international career. These are some of the many reasons why training at IMT Lille Douai includes the validation of a semester abroad, as an internship or an academic stay.
International double degrees
IMT Lille Douai engineering students have the opportunity to spend their final year of studies in a foreign country, for a semester or an additional year. Then a dual or a second diploma are awarded both by IMT Lille Douai and the host university.
A double degree allows students to prepare two diplomas, for example, one from an engineering school and one from a partner university, such as an engineering school or a business school. A double degree is established under a partnership agreement between IMT Lille Douai and the partner university. This agreement sets out the number of places available, tuition fees and the conditions for obtaining the two degrees. The student can’t be graduate of IMT Lille Douai without being also graduate of the host university.
In the framework of a second degree the two academic institutions deliver their own diploma independently.
List of partner institutions of IMT Lille Douai
- Université Fédérale Esperito Santo (academic semester and double-degree)
- Université Fédérale de Rio de Janeiro – école Polytechnique (academic semester and double-degree)
- UCL Université Vitoria (double-degree)
- Université Fédérale d’Ouro Preto (academic semester and double-degree)
- Université Pontificale Catholique de Rio de Janeiro (academic semester and double-degree)
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (academic semester and double-degree)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (academic semester and double-degree)
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (academic semester)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista Julio de Mesquita Filho (academic semester and double-degree)
- Université d’Etat d’Architecture et du Bâtiment de Novossibirsk (academic semester and double-degree)